Our current-day audience understands a successful headphone adventure. Understandingly, when we watch TV using the latest technology, it’s close to looking out of a window. And this is because of screen resolution improvement. Yes, the eye-shot appears so real away from our vision. But then, there is an issue where the audio and video are out of sync. So, our media experience may be okay with the video quality, but we can’t forget the importance to the sound. Fortunately, the latest technology lets us indulge the 3-D audio sensation — which is possible using a selected pair of Bluetooth’s headphones.
Comparing a selection of headsets and microphones
Our objective here is to familiarize you with Bluetooth binaural microphones. As a microphone comparison, we have listed the following variations of specialized amplifiers such as headset and wireless:
- Samson Airline Micro In this design, you will have the smallest wireless system, best reliability, versatile and the most comfortable system. The airline micropinna wireless system is a development using a lithium-ion battery. And, with the microphone and transmitter combo, you can neatly fit it over your ear, and it will stay in position.
- Sennheiser SD Pro 2 Business workers often enjoy the technology of switching back-and-forth with their headphone. The Sennheiser SD Pro 2 is introduced with voice clarity, ultra-noise-canceling microphone, and high-definition sound. This wireless headset also has Active Guard ®, which means excellent hearing-aid technology safety. Also, using the Sennheiser at the press down of a key while connecting its speech recognition to the desktop PC telephone helps to make the headset a perfect design.
- Sennheiser PRESENCE UC Bluetooth Headset The Sennheiser Presence is a premium headset for those who want an ideal high definition some invoice clarity around the office outdoors and inside the vehicle. This Bluetooth headset is designed for universal devices, and you can use it for attending WebEx meetings and more. Manufacturers recommend this Bluetooth microphone for NaturallySpeaking and DMPE.
- VXI TalkPro UC2 The VXi TalkPro comes from a generation of the VXi. You could say these headsets are the talk of the speech recognition marketplace. These phones are also VXi’s latest noise-canceling microphone technological advances for precise audio results. The VXi TalkPro UC2 is a binaural sound system, USB-Bluetooth headset improved to have Unified Communications (UC). By having a UC ready headset with the USB connector, you can plug this into your desktop computer to have an explicit natural voice conversation.
- ANC 700 Andrea introduced this microphone a long time ago, and it was the first of its kind to have active noise cancellation technology. The ANC – 750 are very similar, but the ANC 700 only has a monaural headset earphone. This Monaural Analog PC headset enables a much more reliable and useful communication plus high-speed speech recognition in noisy office areas.
Listening to 3-D audio is unique and exciting as you use a pair of Bluetooth’s headphones connected to your smartphone. Nowadays, it is so easy to know the difference compared to a standard telephone especially when recording 3-D binaural audio and audio. Indeed, the 3D audio technology looks very promising for more custom products. Numerous hardware and media companies have embraced 3-D audio engineering. They’re consistently aligning themselves to become the face of the binaural sound revolution.…